Off-loading all your server needs to a cloud sounds cost-effective, but does it make sense? Putting the latest tablets in everyone's hands is really nice, but is it necessary? Technology for technology's sake never makes sense. Our job is to match what does make sense to your organization and your budget. And if you let us, the very next thing we do is install it in a simple, logical way so maintaining it doesn't take a degree in rocket science.
Computer - sense. Two words that don't usually go together unite happily every day at CITI.
Here's a list of some of the services we offer:
- Business Needs Assessment & IT Alignment
- IT Audit & Assessment
- IT Asset Management & Budgeting
- Data Communications & Telecommunications Audit
- Security Audit & Risk Assessments
- Best Practices for Information Technology
- Business Continuance & Disaster Recovery Planning
- E-Business Strategy & Tactics
- Technology Initiative Feasibility Studies
The following chart profiles the most common brand names in our technology toolbox, but this is by no means the end of the story. Let's plan what works best for you and that's what we'll install.
- APC Products
- Cisco Systems
- Kingston Technology
- Seagate Technology
- Western Digital
Install & Implement
From network upgrades to e-commerce and the newest software releases, our technical team is expert at installing and rolling out your solutions without disrupting your work-flow or users. Implementation is quoted on a fee-basis to help you manage and stay within budgets.
Here's the list - check it twice and remember that even if you don't see what you need here, we've probably still done it many, many times.
Here's a list of some of the services we offer:
- Business analysis (needs assessment)
- Technical design (network planning)
- Project planning & management
- Communications planning & management
- Application design, specification and development
- Sourcing (hardware, software and services)
- Installation & systems integration
- Quality assurance (unit & system testing)
- End-user and administrator training
CITI technical support is smart, fast and easily accessed by phone or email and our on-site service team sets a target of being there to help within one hour. For even faster answers, we offer remote support as well (selected Microsoft products). Regardless of how you choose to apply CITI support, we believe this is where our people shine on behalf of our customers.
Here are the programs we offer – we suggest a call or meeting to determine what works best for you:
The On-Call Plan:
This is best suited to customers with fairly simple needs and only occasional support requirements. The pay-as-you go formula is clear and competitively priced. And the plan can cover all the components in your IT infrastructure.
The Help Bank:
Acquire blocks of support hours at rates up to 25% lower than our standard on-call rates. Use the technical support hours anytime and for any purpose you deem important. There are duration limits, but we'll help you plan for that as well.
The Fixed-Cost, Unlimited Support Plan:
This is like going to the best technical support buffet ever. One price, all the support you need when you need it. That takes the guesswork out of who to call or when. If your needs are on the heavier side of the scale, this is the best plan to start with and we'll tailor it from there.
The fastest way to get precise answers to what can often start out as complex questions is to begin with an email and quickly get to a phone call - followed by a short and relevant meeting.
Here's what you need to know for all three:
- Call us: 416-603-2442
- Email us: email@example.com
- Write us a warm and sincere letter:
207 Queen Street East
Toronto, ON Canada
CITI is growing and always on the lookout for proven technical talent with a human touch. Send us your CV and we'll connect if it makes sense.
We believe that sharing our knowledge of IT promotes better relationships, both with people we know and those we have yet to meet. In our experience, education enables productivity and satisfaction. As a result, our customers are more engaged and open to the ever- increasing ways in which technology can improve the way they work. This, in turn, helps us to help them more. It’s a virtuous circle.
Here are a few articles and pieces worth exploring if you're in charge of office computing and technologies.
- Globally expedite standards compliant platforms before resource-leveling mindshare
- Efficient catalysts for change
- Seamlessly create process-centric relationships
- Energistically envisioneer focused e-tailers whereas accurate networks
(ARCHIVE WHEN IT BECOMES APPLICABLE)
Ask us anything - we'll do our best to respond and we'll make our responses public right here.